Anoka County Colonial Hall Museum is a historical building located in Anoka, Minnesota. Erected in 1904, the building was designed by Frederick Marsh. It is home to many of Anoka County's precious artifacts and stories. The Colonial Hall Museum is managed by Anoka County Historical Society.
The items on display range from wedding gowns to logging tools, and school bells to a butter churn. The basement of the Colonial Hall houses a diorama built by George Atwood, in 1971 - the then-president of Anoka County Historical Society. It stayed in the hall’s basement until January 2003, when several volunteers cut it in two, moved it up the winding staircase, and reassembled it at the Anoka County History Center.
This 17-room hall is now a museum and resource library for the Anoka County Genealogical and Historical Society. Guided tours and group tours can be arranged.
The Colonial Hall Museum is listed in the National Register of Historical Places.