Arlington Historical Museum is located in Arlington, Virginia, near Pentagon City and Crystal City metrorail stations.
Built in 1891, it is owned and operated by the Arlington Historical Society. The two-storyed brick structure was first built as the Hume School, which was named after Frank Hume, who had given the property for the school. It is the oldest school building in Arlington County.
After a renovation in the 1960s, it reopened as the Arlington Historical Museum. The building is a major historical landmark in the state of Virginia, and is also listed on the National Register of Historic Places.